Welcome to Mind Time
- Are you having trouble adapting to transition or change?
- Would you like to explore how events from the past may be effecting your present life?
- Are you interested in improved coping skills and decision-making?
- Do you want guidance to help you realize your life goals, and reach your full potential?
- Do you want better strategies for navigating current and future challenges?
- Do you want to be happier more often?
- Do you ruminate on thoughts you want to get rid of?
- Would you like better ways to manage stress?
- Do you engage in self-sabotaging thoughts or behaviors?
- Would you like to resolve something from your past?
- Are you feeling stuck in your career or relationship?
- Would you like a new direction in life?
- Do your decisions and behaviors conflict with your goals and values?
- Would you rather be driven by your past, or pulled toward your future?
What can I expect in the first session when I visit Mind Time?
For psychiatric (medication & psychotherapy) appointments, the first visit includes a comprehensive assessment of your mental and emotional issues, as well as medical issues and medications that can impact your concerns.
For all other appointments, the first visit includes a brief screening for emotional maladies, and a discussion of goals.
At the conclusion of the first visit, if we decide to work together, an collaborative action plan will be developed by you and the psychiatrist.
Welcome to Mind Time!
Mind Time is a safe place to build on strengths and bolster weaknesses. We can explore the past, while thriving in the present and building a better future. Help is available to improve your ability to manage your feelings and behaviors.
If traditional talk therapy has not been quite effective enough, or if you wish to tackle a problem quickly, or relax deeply, Hypnosis is likely to benefit you. Hypnosis is a deeply relaxed, but highly focused state in which the subconscious …
Biofeedback, using skin sensors, can visually show your level of relaxation. Your heart rhythm, skin temperature and even brainwaves can be monitored. This can help you develop tangible relaxation …
Mindfulness is a form of meditation, a skill, and even a way of life. Mindfulness Meditation increases awareness of sensations and feelings, but at a distance; in mindfulness meditation...
If you are ready to interpret and receive messages from your deepest subconscious, or if you are just curious about what your dreams may mean, Dream Work will enlighten you. We will work together to discover the individualized symbolism hidden …
Creative Expressions Therapy can help you excavate deeply hidden emotions and beliefs, through writing, art, literature, film, music, poetry and even movement. At times, logic cannot enter into the subconscious easily enough to effect …
Emotional Regulation Skills, based on DBT (Dialectical Behavioral Therapy), is skills training on 4 key topics. These skill sets are grouped into the following categories: Distress Tolerance, Emotional Regulation, Interpersonal Effectiveness …